As an Infrastracture Engineer, you will be responsible for leading one of our system operation teams for our video-on-demand service. Taking in account both user demands as well as business requirements, you will be expected to maximize customer satisfaction and contribute to our business growth.
• Video-on-demand service building management for both delivery platform and Web frontend.
• Collaboration with multiple teams, requirements elicitation, infrastracture system design.
• Defining and enforcing policies to proactively detect and prevent overall problems in our system.
On the frontend, we are using CentOS on Cloud (AWS, Azure).
On the delivery platform, we use cloud services such as Azure to form the video on demand distribution system. And the task is setting CDN and improving the quality of video delivery.
Our video-on-demand service aims to work with cutting-edge technologies and is constantly searching for improvements, so you can find on our infrastracture team an environment where your feedback will always be welcomed and you can grow as an engineer.
Cloud: AWS, Azure
Middleware: Apache, Nginx
DB: MySQL, Aurora
KVS: Redis, DynamoDB
Automation tool：Chef, Ansible, Terraform
Container： Docker, k8s
Storage: S3, Blob, NetApp
Monitoring: monit, Zabbix, Senju, CloudWatch, Nagios, Munin, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Sensu, Prometheus, New Relic, Deep Security, logmon-go
Encoder: Envivio, Elemental, Hermonic
NW equipment：Radware Alteon、Brocade L2, L3 switch、Juniper SSG
* Transition from on-premise to cloud.
* New cloud construction.
* Operation and maintenance.
Environment: Linux servers (80%) and Windows servers (20%)