As an iOS/Android application developer, you will:
• Collaborate closely with Project Manager, Tech Lead, and other Engineers to develop and maintain iOS/Android applications.
• Be part of the in-house development teams, or be assigned to our client's projects.
【Requirements / Skills】
- Experiences of iOS/Android app development using such languages as Swift/Objective-C/Java/Kotlin/etc...
- Experience developing GUI application
- Basic knowledge of TCP／IP、HTTP protocol
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience creating smartphones built-in systems
- Skills related to Web service and XML/RSS
- Experience in development using API Web services, such as Google and Facebook
|Job Position||Mobile Engineer|
|Type of Job||
|Annual Income||3,000,000JPY ~ 6,000,000JPY|
|Location||Head office or at clients' offices within Tokyo area|
9:30～18:30 (1 hour lunch break)
|What's on Offer||
- Commuting allowance
PlayNext Lab Inc.
- Platform for connecting global engineering talent to Japan
- Engineering service for development of games and mobile applications
Number of Employees50
No Dress Code
Many Foreign Employees
Little Extra Work Hours
Have Japanese Class
Have Foreign Employees